Wednesday 30 November 2016

๐Ÿ˜Š My INTEREST in TRUCKS ๐Ÿ˜Š( Tech Reflection)

WALT: write a reflection on what we did at Technology


Today for Technology, we did all the last minute thing like, finishing up and patching up the the crafts that we did last week the week before. I am reflecting and typing all the things that we did at Tamaki College. I really enjoyed it when we get to draw and what we like for our client, and I  also knew what MDF means. My new ideas is that I learned how to draw a truck on a paper, without tracing it. I really had a fun time at tech, I learned so many things and next week would be our last week for tech and that is it for the year. So I am hoping that I will come next week to finish my craft and take it home for my nephew. My next steps are to, know how to draw other things besides the truck. I am so interested and so...excited for next week.
I will try and do a tree, for something new.

๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks for reading my blog post, please leave a comment down below so that I can improve on the ๐Ÿ˜Šthings that you guys have commented. 

Thanks for Reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment