Saturday 5 November 2016

Spiders Are Listening To You...

WALT: reflect on a article from Kiwi Kids News

Today in room 9 for SSR, I went onto Kiwi Kids News and found a article to research on. The article that I found on Kiwi Kids News is: Spiders are Listening to you. Scientist say that Spiders are actually listening to you when you talk to them. It is funny, because I thought that spiders don't have ears..Well! that was for me. I had a awesome time when I blog this blog post, because it was so different and funny also confusing. I had a fun time, what I found challenging was that I had to try and see if spiders do listen to us when we talk to them. My next steps when I write a reflection is, to go onto other sites to see if it is really true. I hope that you have enjoyed my blog. Visit my School Site!, Tamaki Primary..

Thanks for your time and viewing, thank you for visiting my blog...Before you leave please comment on my blog,so that I can improve on my work...Don't forget that comment.

*Thank You*


No comments:

Post a Comment