Thursday 10 November 2016

The Biggest Haka in the WORLD!

WALT: reflect on a article 


WORLDS LARGEST HAKA

A school has broken the record for the largest and biggest Haka record on the Guinness World Record. Wairarapa has broken the record, that no other school has ever made. Nearly 7000 students participated the biggest Haka at the Masterton Memorial park. The Wairarapa school had to repeat the Haka 9 times in a row for 5 minutes so that they can beat the worlds record. The original people who holds the biggest Haka in the world, is the French Rugby club for their performance for the war. Over 4,028 people have participated in the event and has done the Haka. Before the French Haka, New Zealand was holding the largest Haka in the world. They say that New Zealand people had over 3,264 people contributing to the Haka in 2008. 

Now they are all going to wait, and see who is the largest Haka in HISTORY!


Image result for World’s largest hakaImage result for World’s largest haka

 Today I am writing a reflection on a article that I have read from Kiwi Kids News. The article that I have chosen from Kiwi Kids News is: The largest Haka in the world. I chose this article, because it looked interesting and a really fun article to read, because I wanted to read a different kind of article instead of the same article that I always see. My new Ideas that I am going to focus on is to read and research more on the biggest Haka in the world, and find the right one that should be the Largest Haka in the world. I found it a little bit challenging, because I did not know which one is the largest Haka in the world. My next steps are to research more on the largest Haka.

I hope that you have enjoyed my blog pots, please leave a comment down below before you leave.

Visit the site where I got the article from The biggest Haka in the world!

Thanks for viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment