Monday 14 November 2016

🍔McDonald's new BURGER🍔

                  IALT: reflect on a article from NZ Herald

McDonald's create new Nutella Burger

McDonald have created a new burger, for McDonald's lovers. The burger is beautiful, precious tasty and yummy. The new burger that has arrived to the world is the NUTELLA !! burger. The McDonald's use this burger only for dessert so that people can have a heavy food and then to a light food. Fan lovers of McDonald have been buying this unique burger that know one has ever made. McDonald is a place where people buy food and they make the perfect burgers, and is really popular around the world. I wonder if you are a McDonald's lover? This dessert burger is not called Nutella burger it has a unique name of, "The Sweety with Nutella" Could this be mistaken with a real burger? Well then it can not because the meat that is inside of the burger is overflowed with nutella, and even the pickles, all the things inside the burger is only Nutella. 

I think I am going to love this new Nutella Burger!!😁

The creation is served warm at McCafe branded stores in Italy. Photo / Twitter

Hello guys, I am writing a reflection that I have chosen from NZ Herald. The article that I have chosen from the NZ Herald is McDonald's creates new Nutella burger. That is the article that I have chosen, I have chosen this article because it was interesting to look at and it was the article that was different out of all of them. My new ideas is to focus, on the article that I have chosen and write up more evidence by researching. I found nothing challenging, but I really enjoyed reading and researching this article and it was so fun. I am going to try and find a different site so that I can reflect on more articles, that is something new. My next steps are to, reflect more about this article. 

I hope that you have enjoyed my reflection on this article!

Please click here for the article

Thank you very much for viewing, reading and visiting my blog. I hope that you will continue reading my blog post, and every time you visit make sure you will comment in the comment section down below. Comment, so that I can improve on the things that you have commented, any suggestion, feed forward or a feedback. 

Click here for my School site

Thanks for reading!!

Comment down below😊


1 comment:

  1. Hello Hereani I like how you've explained what the new burger looks like, I enjoyed reading your blog very much but maybe you could work on your grammar a bit because there were a couple words you misspelled. I hope my advice helps you in the future next time you blog.

    ReplyDelete