Sunday 20 November 2016

๐Ÿ˜My CAMP Goals ๐Ÿ˜

WALT: prepare for Camp by setting up goals for us when we go to Camp.

T-Together
E-Everyone
A-Achieves
M-More

So let's work together!!


Have you ever been to Camp Raglan before?
comment down below

Today in the hall, we were given a task by Ms Komor and Ms Aireen. It was a presentation that we had to complete and it was all about Camp Raglan. I have finished and accomplish all my slides. The task that we had to do on the presentation that was sent to us was, Setting up Goals for Camp. I have made an effort to finish this task, even when it was a bit HARD!! My new ideas that I have learned from this task and it was, that I know what Relating to Others and Participating and Contributing means. Before I did not really know what it meant and I didn't really know what to do, now that I have did the brainstorm about the Topics on Camp, I have improved. My camp goals that I have put onto the presentation is: Confident, Showing Teamwork and Participating. I have found it a bit challenging because it was really hard to brainstorm the things for Relating to others and Contributing and Participating. My next steps are to brainstorm and know more about the topics for Camp. 

Thank you for viewing  my blog post, please leave a happy comment down below so that it can make me happy and not to feel sad. Also comment on what I need to improve on. 

Thanks for visiting my BLOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment