Tuesday 15 November 2016

Is Sport Sexist?😉

WALT: reflect on an article that our teacher has given from Kiwi Kids News

IS SPORT SEXIST?
what is your opinion comment



Today in room 9, I am reflecting on a article that our teacher has given. Today it was different we did not use the netbook to search up the article, we read from a paper and it was so different. Up top is my researching skills, and there is my work that I have done for 1 hour. The new idea that I found was that Sexist is not really that bad and not so mean. I really enjoyed the part when I wrote down the true meaning of sexist, I really enjoyed that part. I found this article a bit challenging, because it was kind of rude and it was something that I should not read next time. I was not really interested in this article, I was shocked!!  My next step is to reflect more on articles. 

I hope that you enjoyed my blog post!!


Thanks for viewing my blog post,please leave a comment down below so that I can improve on my work. Please don't leave without commenting it will he helpful.

Thanks for your time!!

👍COMMENT👍




No comments:

Post a Comment