Tuesday 1 November 2016

Scary Facts about Halloween!

WALT: make a D.L.O about Halloween

I know that I am posting Halloween really late, but I hope that you will find interesting facts about Halloween. I have made a D.L.O about Halloween. It is a celebration that is celebrated every year, on the 31st of October which is the last day of October. It is a night when kids dress up into different costumes and they go Trick or Treating at peoples doors. Kids get candy when they Trick or Treat. Some of the kids are not allowed to go Halloween, because they say that Halloween is celebrating the devil's day... Who knows? I hope that you have enjoyed my facts about Halloween. Underneath this text is my work that I have done. 


Thanks for your time and viewing and I hope that you have enjoyed my blog post. Down below there is a comment box, where you can type down any feedback, comment or suggestion so that I can improve on.  

Many Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment