Monday 7 November 2016

Do you think that face paint is SAFE?

WALT: reflect on a article from Kiwi Kids News

Are Face paints safe? Do you think that kids are protected when they use Face Paints?

Individual test on kids while face paints are on their faces has been really bad, 90% of the face paints is toxic. Earlier this year people face paint was forced to be off limits. Different kinds of chemicals has been put into face paints that kids put onto their face. A chief has said that people needs to think before they sell it to the little kids.
The shops where they find face paints is mostly the $2  shops, and that is how we think that face paint is not safe.



Toady in room 9, I am writing a reflection on a article that I have found from Kiwi Kids News. The article that I have chosen from Kiwi Kids News is Are Face Paints Safe? That was my article. My new ideas for this article, is to find out if Face Paint is safe so we can be safe around face paints. I found it a little bit challenging because I did not know if we can use face paints and I also found it hard because I went onto different sites and it was not true. My next steps are to, research morea and more about face paints. I have enjoyed this task and it was so fun.

I hope that you have enjoyed it, please comment on my blog post, so that I can improve on my work. If you want to check out the article Click Here.

Thank you very much...



No comments:

Post a Comment