Thursday 3 November 2016

Pen Pineapple - Apple Pen

          Pen Pineapple-Apple Pen

WALT: reflect on a article from Kiwi Kids News

The Top Japanese singer that sang Pen Pineapple- Apple Pen is now in the Billboard 100. His song has gone viral around the world and has the shortest song ever, 45 sec song. The song that this Japanese man has sang has made it into the 100, with Justin Bieber's help. The singer has worn funny clothes and made him so fancy so that he could be the unique person, like wearing animal clothes on him. The singer was really impressed in his song and that he just made the song and the cost was $1500 just to make the song...

Image result for pen pineapple apple pen
Image result for pen pineapple apple pen

Today in my class, I have went onto the Kiwi Kids News site and chose an article for my topic. The article that I have chosen for SSR is: Pen Pineapple-Apple Pen. I like this article because it is so funny, and he even got $1500 dollars for just making the song. If you would want to listen to this funny and viral song then click that link beside this PPAP: Pen Pineapple- Apple Pen.If you want to visit the Tamaki Site then Click Here. I hope that you have enjoyed my reflection and blog post that you would comment on my blog. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment