Monday 14 November 2016

Parakai Pools ( Weekend Reflection)


WALT: reflect on our Weekends

Today in room 9, I am writing a reflection on my weekend. In my weekend I went to Parakai Springs it was so AWESOME!! I found it so interesting because it was so different from the other pools that I have visited. My new ideas that I like to focus on is, to write more on the Parakai Springs that I went on Saturday. I didn't find anything challenging because, it was so fun and so chill. I really enjoyed everything the food, Water slide, Drinks and also the POOLS. I really have fun at Parakai Springs it was memorie to remember. My next steps are to, write up more things about my Weekend. 
Image result for parakai pools

Have you been to Parakai Springs?
Leave comment down below

Thanks for viewing and reading my blog post. Please leave a comment down below so that I can improve on the things that I can improve on.

*MANY THANKS*

No comments:

Post a Comment