Tuesday 15 November 2016

😕Flood on Tamaki Drive😕

😕 WALT: read a article from NZ Herald from the Technology section and to reflect on the article😕

Supermoon king tide, floods Auckland Tamaki drive

There was a Super Moon tide that reached up to the road, on Tamaki Drive. The road was closed down, until the flood has gone down then it will be re-opened again. Some people have been complaining that the Auckland Council should open the road again, because it is the quickest way to get to the other side. Motorist is easy to cross over, because they are high. Low cars are unable to cross over the flood water because it is too low to cross. The moon was so big and bright, the flood has come up to the road, and made the road full of water 
"People say" 
The Floodwaters people say that they water will be delayed until the water is out of the road. Reporters say that it is the highest water flood that had happened around Tamaki Road. Kids are having fun, diving into the water and they think that it is so fun. Everyone is waiting for the coast to be cleared. 

A car drives through surface flooding on Tamaki Drive last month. Photo / Michael Craig

Hello guys, Today in room 9 we are reflecting on an article that we have chosen from the Technology section in the Nz Herald News. I found this so interesting because, I have never seen a bright moon before and never seen a Super Moon bring up a tide from the sea. I am really AMAZED!! that miracle has ever happened. My new ideas that I have found from this article, is that a Supermoon can make a big tide or flood water come upto land. If I was there, I will be swimming on the road. That will be so funny, and so cool to try something new. My next steps that I will be focusing next time, is to read more articles. 

I hope that you have enjoyed my blog post that I have done🙌

My ARTICLE!! that I read!!

😁


Thanks for reading my blog post, please leave a comment down below so that I can improve on anything that yo guys have commented. Feedback and Feedforward will be really AWESOME. 

😁Please Comment on my work!!😁


No comments:

Post a Comment