Tuesday 8 November 2016

The Oldest WOMAN in the world...

WALT: reflect on a article from Kiwi Kids News

Meet the oldest woman in the world

old-person
The oldest woman in the world is turning 117 on November the 27, 2016. The lady that is the oldest person in the world is Emma Morano, she says the her secret of her living life to stay alive is: EGGS. The last 90 years Emma Morano has been eating eggs twice a day, which means that she has had 10.000 eggs in her life and she is still alive. Emma Morano had a sickness, she went to the doctor and the doctor said that she had Anaemia. So the doctor said that she had to eat two eggs a day, one raw and one cooked. Emma Morano is really happy that she is turning 117 years old, even when she has a sickness. Emma Morano wants to take a taste of her cake that is going to be made for her. She said that when she had a taste of her own birthday cake, she did not feel well, so she had to go to the doctors. Emma Morano says that she hasn't left her building for 20 years. What a Miracle!!

Do you know a person that is older than this woman? 
reply in the comment section down below!!


Today in room 9, I am writing a reflection on a article that I have chosen from Kiwi Kids News. The article that I have chosen from Kiwi Kids News is: The oldest woman in the world. I found it really interesting because the oldest person in world is 117, so I wanted to read the article. I really enjoyed the article that I have read, because it was crazy that a old person is 117 that it blew my mind. My new ideas, is to research more on the oldest person in the WORLD!! I found Challenging because, I didnt believe that she was 117, so I wanted to make sure it was true, by researching. My next steps are to research more on people that has gone past 100 years old...


Thanks for reading mu blog post, please leave a comment down below, so that I can improve on my work. If you would like to read the article that I have read then Click Here!! 

Comment PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment