Wednesday 2 November 2016

MUSIC!!


WALT: reflect on what we did at Music

After Morning tea, me and my class is writing a reflection on what we did at Music. Music was after morning tea.  Today at music, I learned how to play the Performance Piece without the Rad Rythum, it was sad though because today was the last day of the Rad Rythum, which means it is the last session for Rad Rythum. Hopefully next time, we get to have the best music ever and get to perform our Unique Performance Piece again. If you want to see my School Site then CLICK HERE!!

I hope that you have really enjoyed my blog post that you would put a comment in the comment section down below. Please comment on my blog post, Feedback, Comment or suggestion, anything so that I can improve on my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment