Tuesday 1 November 2016

Date to Remember The New Zealand Wars!!!(:

WALT: reflect on a  article that we have chosen from Kiwi Kids News

Today in room 10 after morning tea, we had SSR. For SSR, we will have to go on the Website Kiwi Kids News and find an article that is suitable for a reflection for SSR. That Article that I have chosen from Kiwi Kids News was: Date to Remember The New Zealand Wars! It is a very touching article because people have now realise that we have to celebrate the date that the New Zealand went to war. The Date to Remember New Zealand's War is on the 28th of October, which was last month. I hope that you have enjoyed my blog post. My highlight was that, I found out the date when the new Zealanders had the war. Hopefully next time I get to find more facts ANZAC..


Thanks for reading my blog post, before you go please leave a comment down below. ANy feedback, suggestion or a comment, so that I can improve on my work.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment