Monday 14 November 2016

😨Hope, the Rhino DIES😨

WALT: reflect on a article from NZ Herald


Hope, the South African white rhino that survived attack dies of infection

A South African rhino that was saved from some people who tried to take Hope's horns has died. The rhino was saved by the rescued people and has untied Hope from the sharp things that was on his nose, which is her horns. The poor rhino died from the infection from the horns and the bacteria that went through her   nose. The rescued team have said, that the poor rhino was wandering the wild and had passed out onto the floor and has past away. People tried their best to bring the poor animal back alive, but this did not happen, because it was too late. We will remember this RHINO....Hope😃

Have you seen a rhino before?
reply in the comment section down below

Saving the Survivors worked with Hope to try and help her survive. She died yesterday after enduring countless surgeries. Photo / Adrian Stein

Today for SSR, I am writing a reflection on article that I have chosen from NZ Herald. I found this article really sad not interesting because, this poor rhino has passed away and was never forgotten. My new ideas is to focus and research more of this article. I found it a little bit challenging because it was really hard to focus and to research on this article more. I enjoyed the part when, they saved hope. I will try and choose a different article next time. My next steps are to research on different articles. 


Thanks for viewing my blog post, please leave a comment down below.

COMMENT!!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Hereani,

    Me Ana from Room 9,I like the way you had lots of information,it's just that 1 thing I think you should work on is that you should put the first letter of the animals name is Capital letters

    That's all from Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Hereani,

    I like the way you put in A LOT of information but Hope is actually a female rhino... You should try and research first before blogging... If you work on this skill your blogs will become more interesting to read.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete