Thursday 10 November 2016

Performance Piece!!

WALT: reflect on what we did at music



Today, I am writing about what I did at music. I had a fun time at music, we mostly did our Performance piece that we have been waiting for our whole lives, like waiting for the Rad Rythum sessions to finish. I did find it a little bit challenging because, I did not know what to focus on, and we had to make the performance piece perfect, which I did not do. So I tried my best to make the performance piece perfect.. My new key idea is to learn the beats to the Performance Piece, and to memorise the beats. It was also interesting because it was different to the other Performance Piece that we did. 
My next Steps is to focus on the Performance Piece and practise it a lot.

Thanks for reading my blog post, also Thank You for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment in that comment section down below. Comment a suggestion, feedback or a feed forward, so that I can improve on the things that you guys have commented.

Comment down BELOW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment