Saturday 5 November 2016

Guy Fawkes Day

WALT: reflect on our weekends



This week, I am writing reflection on my weekend. It was a task that we had to do for our homework. For my weekend, I went Sky Fawkes. Sky Fawkes is a day where a lot of people celebrate by shooting out fireworks. I was amazed of what we did. It was new for me  because it was my first time I have ever tried it. I was so cool, because just kept on exploding everywhere. What made it cool was that , we had a barbie (B.B.Q) It was so fun. My highlight of the night was that I had a great experience. Hopefully next year we get to celebrate Sky Fawkes again.

Thank you for reading my blog posts and thanks you for visiting. since that you have been on my blog, please leave a comment before you leave, any suggestion, feedback or comment. Do not forget that comment...

Thank You Very Much...

No comments:

Post a Comment