Saturday 5 November 2016

All Blacks Create HISTORY!!

WALT: reflect on a article



All Blacks have broken the record for the highest points in the world. They have broken the record by 37-10 against Australia. People have been saying that New Zealand has won 18 games in a row, not losing a single game, comparing it to the Rugby World Cup last year. The record had made the world go crazy!! New Zealand scored 3 tries in the second half. Now that New Zealand has broken the world record they will be visiting the world and having games. Due to their next game against Ireland and Chicago.
Image result for all blacksall-blacks-v-aussie

Today for SSR, I have chosen a article and it is about All Blacks has broken for the highest score against Australia. What I found Challenging was that it was really hard to find out that if New Zealand did break the world record. I had FUN!! While doing this reflection because it was different from the other articles that I have done. Visit my school site, Tamaki Primary School Site. If you want to know where I get my articles from then Click Here.

While I hope that you had fun while reading my blog, please comment on my blog, any suggestion, comment or feedback so that I can improve on my work and blogging. Please comment, don't leave without commenting...

                                                                Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment