Friday 18 November 2016

❌ Athletic Day CANCELLED ❌

WALT: reflect on what we did today at school.

Athletics Day CANCELLED

It was a raining day, and I thought that it was going to be a really sunny day, due to the weather. I really did not like it when I had to go to school and hear the bad news about the Athletics day. When I heard it was CANCELLED I felt like my heart was going to explode!! I wanted to go home and relax and don't need to worry about anything. I think that everyone was so mad and very indignant. I thought today was going to be AWESOME but apparently it was CANCELLED due to the bad weather. My teacher (Ms Komor) wanted to do something really cool for us instead of doing work so, we decided to do the #Mannequin-challenge and it was so FUN. I was ready for all the jumping, screaming, shouting, racing and all the fun things that was going to happen but it did not happen. It was so fun because the Mannequin Challenge that we did was so different from the other students or adults Mannequin Challenge that they did. I really had a AWESOME time, even when we did not have the Athletics day we were meant to have. The day turned from a terrible day, to a cool and calm day.

If we have finished our Mannequin Challenge I will blog it...

make sure you visit my blog everyday for the challenge😁
Image result for tamaki primary athletics day

Thank you for viewing  my blog post, please leave a happy comment down below so that it can make me happy and not to feel sad. Also comment on what I need to improve on. 

Thanks for visiting my BLOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment