Tuesday 15 November 2016

🎉Celebration November🎉

WALA: celebrations



Today in room 9, we are doing a task where we have to find out the November Celebrations. The November Celebrations that we found was, King Tut day, Guy Fawkes and Tongue Twister day. My new ideas that I found in my researching was that Guy Fawkes real name is Guido not Guy, but some people just call him by that name. I really enjoyed that part, when we all worked together to make this presentation good. I found it a bit challenging because it was hard to search up different sites to find out the celebrations that is celebrated in November. My next steps are to look up more Celebrations in November. The slide that I did was: Guy Fawkes.

Thanks for reading my blog post, I hope that you have enjoyed my blog post. Please leave a comment down below, so that I can improve more on my work.

Thanks for viewing my blog!!

Visit my School Site

COMMENT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment