Thursday 1 December 2016

😓Black Gold😓

WALT: write a reflection on a article that I have read from NZ Herald.

BLACK GOLD

Black Gold is like people cutting their hair off for other people, just because they have short hair. I think that this article is a bit sad, because girls in China are cutting their hair and been forced by their parents, and some girls even escape. I think that the author who wrote this article was meant to warn some people, but I do not know what is the true story behind this article and think that the author is telling us, about what is happening around the world and it is so sad to hear that girls in China would have to cut their hair off. I think that hair is the most popular thing around the world, because people are wanting extensions for them so they can have nice and natural hair, and girls in China don't like their hair short. My new ideas that I was really surprised when I was reading this article and that it shocked me is, when over 200 girls hair has been cut a day, and has been put into extensions a day. I was interested in this article when I first saw it, but when I started to read throughout the whole article, it started to feel sad because these girls would have to cut their hair just for the people who needs hair. I found this article so challenging because, I could not read this article through the whole paragraphs because I was aware and warned when it was set out to the world, and the youngest girl who cut her hair was 10 years of age and she lost her hair. These men are going for the girls with long hair, so that it is easier for the people to have more extensions. I think that it would be better when girls in China would not cut their hair and they would have their long hair back again, and I think they will be happy. But when all the people want to take their hair, then the girls in China would not be happy and the people who got the extensions are happy and proud. My next steps are, to find out more information about this article.

Image result for black gold nz herald

Thinking about this article is not inspiring for me, if you want to put your input about this article, 
👇then comment down below👇

Image result for girls with extensions
Today in room 9, I have written a reflection on the article that we were given by Ms Komor, I hope that you have enjoyed reading my reflection about the article, and please leave a comment before you go. Put your comment into the comment section down below and thank you for visiting my blog post. 

Please don't leave without commenting, so that I can improve on the things that you guys have commented.

💛 Thanks for visiting!!💛

No comments:

Post a Comment