Monday 5 December 2016

☹John Key Resigning☹

WALT: find an article and read on about John Key resigning.

John Key

John key has been the New Zealand Prime Minister for 10 years, starting from 2006 to 2016. He He was the 38th Prime Minister for New Zealand.  He has led the New Zealand party since 2006. He was born August 9, 1961. He is at the age 55. He has a son and a daughter. 
Image result
                                                                                                                                                                   



Today in room 9, we are writing a reflection about John Key resigning, and I have written my opinion on top of this text in the DLO, just make sure you read it, to understand my opinion. John Key has made New Zealand happy, and he has a reason why he is resigning. So!! if you want to know why he resigned, click the top DLO up top.  I hope that you will enjoy my blog post.  

Image result for john key


What is your opinion about John Key resigning?
👇Comment down below!!👇


Thank you for reading and viewing my blog post, please leave a comment before you leave. Comment a suggestion, Feedback or a feedforward, so that I can improve on the things that you guys have commented. 

😀😃Thanks for READING!!😃😀

No comments:

Post a Comment