Thursday 1 December 2016

😄Te Reo Maori😄


WALT: write a reflection about a lesson that we were taught about Te Reo Maori language.

Today in room 10 yesterday, we did a task and it was to write a reflection about Te Reo. My teacher Ms Komor has sent some questions to us like for an example: What is Te Reo?, What does Te Reo means in your own words? and ectr. My new ideas that I have found while doing this task, was that I found out that 12% of the world only speak Te Reo Maori language. I did not find anything challenging about this article, because it was interested to look up and research about it and when I was researching I was learning new facts about this task. My next steps are to research on more things about the Te Reo.

Thanks for reading my blog post, please leave a comment down below so that I can improve in the things that you guys have commented. Feedforward, feedback or a suggestion and then comment in that comment 👇 section down below.👇

😄Thanks for visiting my blog post. 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment