Wednesday 31 August 2016

Let's Go Matariki!!! Poem

   Matariki poem           

                       Matariki means the seven stars
It’s like the seven sisters that’s in the sky
Matariki is a big day
It’s all shown all around the world
Matariki is like having all family together
Shhhhhh listen to that sound
As the stars starts to flow
Celebrations all around the world from each country
Starts getting louder and louder
Fireworks coming out from the ground
Then out it goes
Closing is like, all smashed bananas are all  together
The event ends people starts to go

I wonder who will stay alone
WALT: write a poem for Matariki

This is an old doc that I have found in my drive just sitting there. This Poem is all about how Matariki is, Starts and Ends. I enjoyed writing this poem. From Term 2, that's was last term. I really liked it when I wrote the part where it says "Fireworks coming out of the ground". That's the part I liked. Comment on my blog...Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment