Monday 24 October 2016

Should Samsung shut down Galaxy Note 7?



WALT: reflect on an article that we have chosen from the Kiwi Kids news

Today for SSR, after morning break, we had SSR. Our teacher Ms Komor gave us task, to go onto Kiwi Kids News and find an article and to write a reflection on it, so the article that I have chosen is: Samsung stops Galaxy Note 7. It is an article talking about a phone, it says that Galaxy Note 7 is shutting down and will be refunding the Galaxy Note 7 with another Galaxy phone. The Samsung company have said that they will be shutting down the Galaxy Note 7. They said that they have got complains from people saying: that the phone explodes. So this is my article and I hope that you have fun reading my blog post. I had an awesome time while doing this task!!

Thank you for time, please leave a comment down below. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment