Thursday 20 October 2016

Niue Week



WALT: make a D.L.O about the Niue culture


This week it is Niue week, which means that we have to look up facts and things about the Niue culture. I have found so many facts and new things about Niue. I learned that Niue has heaps of high corals in their pacific ocean. I have learned so many things and facts, that I just typed it all down onto the D.L.O which you can see down below. My highlight while doing this task was that, I learned so many new facts that I didn't know. Hopefully next time, there's more of the cultural weeks. Hope you enjoyed...





Thank you for viewing, and for your time. Please leave a comment, suggestion, or feedback behind to help myself improve more on my blogging skills, and also my learning! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment