Tuesday 11 October 2016

15 Minutes Reflect

Writing Reflection
Topic: 15 Minutes outside reflect


Introduction: Today I will be talking about what I did outside with my friends, when Ms Komor gave us 15 minutes to let us out of the classroom.



I was in class waiting for Metui’s answer, I was looking at him very suspiciously even the whole class. Ms Komor was waiting, I just got impatient, then finally!  Metui got his answer and it was to go outside. It was like bears were ready to eat him. So we went to line up outside and was ready like a racing car. We went outside, my friends and I was waiting and it was me, Nooroa, Ana, Paterita, Kahlicia, Kalo,Nita and Raena. We looked at the playground and started to play BUSTED! It was a game that we had to go onto the playground and never touch the ground, and if someone sees you touch the ground  then you are busted. So we played that game and it was so fun.



We played for 20 minutes, and it felt like 5 minutes. It was so fun, the other kids on the field were playing rugby. While were playing, I stared at the leaves, it looked like they were dancing through the wind. I just stared until I got tagged by Nooroa. I was chasing her so fast, that I got busted. Then finally! I get to tag her and she was out, she tried to tag me but she couldn't, so I just stayed at the top of the playground until she tried to catch me. She was trying to go for me..ONLY ME! I was so sad and it was funny too, I was laughing so hard that I nearly got a sore tummy. She wouldn't even go for Helen, and she was close to her. I got tagged by Nooroa again, then I had to count for 5 seconds I was definitely going for her. When we were playing, people just wanted to join our game. They wanted to play BUSTED because it was a funny as game and also cool. I had so much fun that I did not want to go inside. But our time was over, 15 minutes was done so we had to go inside.

My tummy was rumbling and I wanted food, lucky for me I have friends. It was like a butterfly trying to escape  out of my tummy. So us, the class came inside the classroom and started to do our stuff, like doing reflection on what we did outside. I had so much fun outside, that I really wanted to go outside again. I just found out that we went outside for Metui’s birthday, we were going to go for 1 hour but we didn't because work needs to be done. I will like to have another time to go outside and do more of the activities. We all had much fun playing BUSTED, rugby and also tiggy. Today was FUN!


Conclusion:
The main part that I was talking about in this reflection was that, we get to have fun. It was also Metui’s Birthday and we all enjoyed it, maybe some did not like it Who Knows? So the main part is We Had Fun…

No comments:

Post a Comment