Monday 4 April 2016

Bear Character

Bear character
Image result for baby bears
Bears moved next door
Bears moved next door.They look like twins.I can hear loud music coming from their house and it sounds like rock music which I hated anyways.I can see that they like eating pizza.What do they like?I see that they have no parents around.They are preparing to go for a walk also I can see that they have a cat. They have jogging clothes on and also running shoes.They so look like weird bears.
Now they come back from exercise I can see that they really love music and also like cleaning. Bears these days……..

As I walked into the neighbourhood.I could see one creature staring at me.I could already smell him all the way from here.It had rotten teeth pink hair that never exist.Ugly dead creatures on his head and made him look ugly.  

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooo! My favourite sentence is "I could smell him all the way from here." That is very descriptive and paints a picture in my head of your character - thank you Hereani!

    ReplyDelete